Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to BlogLand

With the changing of the seasons we tend to look inside, start preparing for winter, and in my case... start a blog.
After viewing eye candy in blog land for over a year I will attempt to add my sugar and spice to the mix. I hope it turns out well :)



I tend to follow 3 different paths in my life.

1) Job big or small, do it right or not at all. I attribute this to my father who said it often in my childhood. If you have a task, do it to the best of your ability, every time.

2) Practice makes perfect. Although you might not get things 'right' the first time you can always learn, always grow, and always ask for help.

3) Be healthy and happy. Good food and a healthy life will take you far, but a little fat never hurt anyone either! As my sister likes to say 'It's the holidays, add more butter.'

No comments: